JPS Chartered Surveyors would like to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of all our visitors in response to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID 19) situation.
Please follow and respect our procedures for visitors to any sites.
- Anyone advised to self-isolate, please do not attend any of our sites.
- Anyone with even a mild cough or low-grade fever (37.3 C or more) please do not attend any of our sites.
- Upon entry to our sites, you will be directed to handwashing facilities and provided with paper towels and a bag for disposal. You are welcome to use these at any time during your visit.
- If we notice any visitors with a persistent cough, we must insist on you leaving the site.
- Please do not be offended if we do not shake hands or be as friendly or talkative as we would wish to be, it is for all our protection. The advice is to limit proximity to others by at least 2 meters.
If you do not wish to attend a viewing of a sale, we will gladly hold a one-on-one online viewing using Whatsapp video, or Facetime. Please contact us on ASSETtrail@JPSsurveyors.co.uk to make arrangements.
We want you to feel as safe and comfortable as possible when you visit us. We are operating in accordance with our normal hours but we have implemented enhanced hygiene measures developed on the advice of public health authorities.
We will continue to monitor all governmental advice closely and will take additional actions as required.
Thank you for your cooperation with these provisions.