BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY | Project Shine – Specialist Wheel Remanufacturing Company | Express Interest by 26 June 2020
Dow Schofield Watts Business Recovery LLP has been instructed by the Directors to assist in the sale of a specialist wheel re-manufacturing company.
Due to the financial position of the company it is anticipated that a sale of the business and assets will be completed through a formal insolvency procedure.
Established in 2015, the Company offers a professional alloy wheel re-manufacturing, coating and repair service. It employs known OE wheel preparation, processing and coating techniques in order to offer a superlative finished result.
- Re-manufacture Standard Repairs: scuffs, scratches, dents, strip back and straightening;
- Huge range of alloy finishes: diamond turn, powder coat matt finish and colour range.
- Turnover of £580K and £377K for the years ended 28 February 2019 and 2020, respectively;
- Sector specific re-manufacturing plant and machinery;
- Trades from leasehold premises in the North West of England;
- Employs 7 full-time members of staff
DEADLINE FOR OFFERS
Offers are required by 5.00pm on 26 June 2020
FURTHER DETAILS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Further details will be supplied subject to the signing of a confidentiality agreement.
Tel: 01928 378014
7400 Daresbury Park, Daresbury, Warrington WA4 4BS