SALE OF BUSINESS | Packaging Manufacturer
BUSINESS FOR SALE
SPECIALIST PACKAGING PRODUCTION COMPANY
JPS Chartered Surveyors have been instructed by a retained client to assist in the disposal of a packaging business who specialise in in the production of packaging for a range of industries.
- Based in the North West, the company is long established 30+
- Turnover of £1.5m in 2015
- Leasehold premises of 36,300 square feet
- Experienced workforce of 20
- £1.2m Invested in the plant and machinery over the last 30 years
Opportunity to acquire the following business and assets:
- Unencumbered plant and machinery
- Goodwill, IPR and Website
Significant plant facilitates:
- Produce plain printed 1 or 2 colour cartons
- Die cutters to produce fefco styles
- Case maker which produces cartons from start to finish
- Finishing machines including creasers, slotters, stitching and glueing
- Waste extraction system
- Factory Heating System
- CAD design complete with plotting table
The company has developed a reputation in the packaging industry for quality production, excellent service and competitive pricing. This means the company has a loyal customer based consisting of 175 active customers with sales per customer ranging from £150,000 to £236 per year.
Should you have any queries in relation to the above please contact either Beverley Budsworth or Adam Wells on 0800 781 0990.
REQUEST A NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
JPS Chartered Surveyors acting on behalf of the proposed Administrators